Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Suspect arrested in donation jar theft from local pizza shop
MANCHESTER - A local "grinch" who took a jar of donated money off the counter of a local pizza store Saturday afternoon was arrested Sunday and charged by Manchester police with the theft.
Lawrence Hume, 41, took the jar of donations collected for St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis, Tenn., from the counter of Domino's Pizza, 150 Amory St., and placed it in his jacket pocket.
Police credit the release of surveillance tape and pictures to media outets with providing the possible suspect's identity that led to Hume's arrest.
The collect jar contained an undetermined amount of money.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief