Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Suspect arrested in donation jar theft from local pizza shop
MANCHESTER - A local "grinch" who took a jar of donated money off the counter of a local pizza store Saturday afternoon was arrested Sunday and charged by Manchester police with the theft.
Lawrence Hume, 41, took the jar of donations collected for St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis, Tenn., from the counter of Domino's Pizza, 150 Amory St., and placed it in his jacket pocket.
Police credit the release of surveillance tape and pictures to media outets with providing the possible suspect's identity that led to Hume's arrest.
The collect jar contained an undetermined amount of money.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
- Uehara named to AL all-star team - 0
- All Saints' Episcopal picks a new rector - 0
- New rabbi joins Temple Israel of Portsmouth - 0
- Bob & Sons Automotive has been a West Side fixture for 50 years - 0
- Nashua talking trees to improve life in city - 0
- Granite Staters set sights on Quebec pilgrimage - 0
'Cadillac' health tax costs draw big worry
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917