June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Suspect arrested in donation jar theft from local pizza shop
MANCHESTER - A local "grinch" who took a jar of donated money off the counter of a local pizza store Saturday afternoon was arrested Sunday and charged by Manchester police with the theft.
Lawrence Hume, 41, took the jar of donations collected for St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis, Tenn., from the counter of Domino's Pizza, 150 Amory St., and placed it in his jacket pocket.
Police credit the release of surveillance tape and pictures to media outets with providing the possible suspect's identity that led to Hume's arrest.
The collect jar contained an undetermined amount of money.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424