June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man held on $100K cash bail for 2 sexual assaults, stolen property
NASHUA – A local man was arrested and charged with two counts of sexually assaulting two different women and stealing items from the second woman.
James Hewes, 57, of 4 ½ Ridge St., was arrested Sunday Dec. 23 and charged with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, and one count of unauthorized taking or transfer. Each of the felonies carries a term up to 20 years in prison. The theft charge carries a jail term up to one year in prison.
Police were investigating a report of sexual assault on Dec. 23 that had occurred in December of 2011. During the investigation, a second victim was located who had also been sexually assaulted during the past few weeks, police said. It was discovered that Hewes had also taken property belonging to the second victim – a misdemeanor charge.
A police press release stated that Hewes and the victims are all known to each other.
He is being held on $100,000 cash bail, pending arraignment at the 9th Circuit Nashua District Division Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424