May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man turns himself in to Nashua police on arrest warrant
NASHUA – Almost four months after a report of a burglary at a downtown business on Aug. 20 at 4:40 p.m., police arrested Craig Gauthier after he turned himself in to authorities based upon an active arrest warrant on Thursday, Dec. 20 at 1:55 p.m.
Gauthier, 27, of 62 Saratoga St., Lowell, Mass., is believed to have taken jewelry, U.S. currency and a firearm during the August burglary. After detectives conducted an investigation, an arrest warrant was issued for Gauthier. His charge is a Class A felony carrying up to 15 years in jail, exclusive of fines.
He is being held on $8,000 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment at the 9th Circuit Nashua District Division Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424