May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man turns himself in to Nashua police on arrest warrant
NASHUA – Almost four months after a report of a burglary at a downtown business on Aug. 20 at 4:40 p.m., police arrested Craig Gauthier after he turned himself in to authorities based upon an active arrest warrant on Thursday, Dec. 20 at 1:55 p.m.
Gauthier, 27, of 62 Saratoga St., Lowell, Mass., is believed to have taken jewelry, U.S. currency and a firearm during the August burglary. After detectives conducted an investigation, an arrest warrant was issued for Gauthier. His charge is a Class A felony carrying up to 15 years in jail, exclusive of fines.
He is being held on $8,000 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment at the 9th Circuit Nashua District Division Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424