Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man turns himself in to Nashua police on arrest warrant
NASHUA – Almost four months after a report of a burglary at a downtown business on Aug. 20 at 4:40 p.m., police arrested Craig Gauthier after he turned himself in to authorities based upon an active arrest warrant on Thursday, Dec. 20 at 1:55 p.m.
Gauthier, 27, of 62 Saratoga St., Lowell, Mass., is believed to have taken jewelry, U.S. currency and a firearm during the August burglary. After detectives conducted an investigation, an arrest warrant was issued for Gauthier. His charge is a Class A felony carrying up to 15 years in jail, exclusive of fines.
He is being held on $8,000 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment at the 9th Circuit Nashua District Division Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 46
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424