June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man turns himself in to Nashua police on arrest warrant
NASHUA – Almost four months after a report of a burglary at a downtown business on Aug. 20 at 4:40 p.m., police arrested Craig Gauthier after he turned himself in to authorities based upon an active arrest warrant on Thursday, Dec. 20 at 1:55 p.m.
Gauthier, 27, of 62 Saratoga St., Lowell, Mass., is believed to have taken jewelry, U.S. currency and a firearm during the August burglary. After detectives conducted an investigation, an arrest warrant was issued for Gauthier. His charge is a Class A felony carrying up to 15 years in jail, exclusive of fines.
He is being held on $8,000 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment at the 9th Circuit Nashua District Division Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 14
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424