Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nashua man arrested for choking woman after early morning argument
NASHUA – A 23-year-old city man was arrested early Sunday morning charged with two counts of choking a victim after an early morning argument.
Richard Pichette, 23, of 6A Beacon St., was arrested just 90 minutes after police received the initial report of a domestic disturbance at 4:18 a.m. Dec. 23.
Detectives found that Pichette had choked an adult female twice, placing his hands around her throat, following an argument. The woman sustained unnamed minor injuries. Pichette was arrested without incident at his residence.
Each of the Class B felonies carries a jail term up to seven years in state prison, exclusive of fines. He was held on $7,500 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment at the 9th Circuit-Court Division-Nashua Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 7
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424