Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Hudson man charged with armed robbery
HUDSON - Police have arrested Kyle Goguen, 25, of Hudson, on a warrant for one count of armed robbery, a class A felony, after police were sent to the E & A Mart at 187 Webster St. on Sunday for a report of a robbery with a handgun.
Upon arrival, officers learned that a man had pulled out a handgun and escaped with an undertermined amount of cash. No one was reported injured during the robbery, police said. Officers said the robber was wearing a dark, black wig during the course of the robbery.
On Monday, detectives obtained the arrest warrant for Goguen who was then arrested without incident by members of the Hudson Police Department. If convicted, he faces a prison sentence of 7-1/2 to 15 years.
Bail was set at $50,000 cash. Goguen was not able to make bail on Monday, according to police, and will be held at Valley Street jail pending arraignment Wednesday morning at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?