Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Hudson man charged with armed robbery
HUDSON - Police have arrested Kyle Goguen, 25, of Hudson, on a warrant for one count of armed robbery, a class A felony, after police were sent to the E & A Mart at 187 Webster St. on Sunday for a report of a robbery with a handgun.
Upon arrival, officers learned that a man had pulled out a handgun and escaped with an undertermined amount of cash. No one was reported injured during the robbery, police said. Officers said the robber was wearing a dark, black wig during the course of the robbery.
On Monday, detectives obtained the arrest warrant for Goguen who was then arrested without incident by members of the Hudson Police Department. If convicted, he faces a prison sentence of 7-1/2 to 15 years.
Bail was set at $50,000 cash. Goguen was not able to make bail on Monday, according to police, and will be held at Valley Street jail pending arraignment Wednesday morning at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 1
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917