June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Hudson man charged with armed robbery
HUDSON - Police have arrested Kyle Goguen, 25, of Hudson, on a warrant for one count of armed robbery, a class A felony, after police were sent to the E & A Mart at 187 Webster St. on Sunday for a report of a robbery with a handgun.
Upon arrival, officers learned that a man had pulled out a handgun and escaped with an undertermined amount of cash. No one was reported injured during the robbery, police said. Officers said the robber was wearing a dark, black wig during the course of the robbery.
On Monday, detectives obtained the arrest warrant for Goguen who was then arrested without incident by members of the Hudson Police Department. If convicted, he faces a prison sentence of 7-1/2 to 15 years.
Bail was set at $50,000 cash. Goguen was not able to make bail on Monday, according to police, and will be held at Valley Street jail pending arraignment Wednesday morning at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424