Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hudson man charged with armed robbery
HUDSON - Police have arrested Kyle Goguen, 25, of Hudson, on a warrant for one count of armed robbery, a class A felony, after police were sent to the E & A Mart at 187 Webster St. on Sunday for a report of a robbery with a handgun.
Upon arrival, officers learned that a man had pulled out a handgun and escaped with an undertermined amount of cash. No one was reported injured during the robbery, police said. Officers said the robber was wearing a dark, black wig during the course of the robbery.
On Monday, detectives obtained the arrest warrant for Goguen who was then arrested without incident by members of the Hudson Police Department. If convicted, he faces a prison sentence of 7-1/2 to 15 years.
Bail was set at $50,000 cash. Goguen was not able to make bail on Monday, according to police, and will be held at Valley Street jail pending arraignment Wednesday morning at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424