Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Two men arrested in Nashua on drug charges
NASHUA - Two men were arrested on Saturday after one of them allegedly sold oxycodone to the other, a drug transaction that was witnessed by a concerned citizen.
Police say William Castro, 37, of 36 Allds St., allegedly sold a number of pills to Michael LeLacheur, 21, of 37 Schaefer Circle, Hudson.
LeLacheur was still in possession of the drugs when police made contact with him, and following a search warrant additional narcotics were allegedly found in Castro's vehicle, according to police.
Castro is charged with sale of a narcotic drug, possession of a narcotic drug and two counts of possession of a narcotic drug with the intent to distribute. He was being held on $75,000 cash bail pending an arraignment on Monday at the 9th Circuit District Court in Nashua.
LeLacheur was charged with possession of a narcotic drug, and was being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail pending an arraignment Jan. 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424