May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two men arrested in Nashua on drug charges
NASHUA - Two men were arrested on Saturday after one of them allegedly sold oxycodone to the other, a drug transaction that was witnessed by a concerned citizen.
Police say William Castro, 37, of 36 Allds St., allegedly sold a number of pills to Michael LeLacheur, 21, of 37 Schaefer Circle, Hudson.
LeLacheur was still in possession of the drugs when police made contact with him, and following a search warrant additional narcotics were allegedly found in Castro's vehicle, according to police.
Castro is charged with sale of a narcotic drug, possession of a narcotic drug and two counts of possession of a narcotic drug with the intent to distribute. He was being held on $75,000 cash bail pending an arraignment on Monday at the 9th Circuit District Court in Nashua.
LeLacheur was charged with possession of a narcotic drug, and was being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail pending an arraignment Jan. 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 16
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 5
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 11
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424