Home » News » Public Safety
Man charged with reckless driving, dui for driving 125 mph down I-93 Monday
CONCORD – A 22-year old driver reached speeds of 125 mph down I-93 Monday afternoon before being arrested by state police at 12:30pm at the Hooksett Rest Area.
Ryan Lamb, 22, of Concord, was arrested and charged with reckless driving and driving under the influence. A passenger in the car, Samantha Guerin, 23, also of Concord, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
The car was initially clocked traveling southbound in Bow on laser but didn't stop until the Hooksett Rest Area, according to a press release.
A state police dispatcher said the make and model of the car driven by Lamb were not known nor noted in the report. No one was available Monday night to address those items either.
The NH State Police Special Enforcement Unit regularly interdicts elevated speed violations and other aggressive driving behaviors. Its members patrol across the state during commuter traffic periods and holiday travel times with the goal of keeping New Hampshire's roadways safe for all residents and visitors.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Keene ordinance against synthetic drugs seems to be working - 0
- Plea deal for woman who allegedly supplied drug hours before Hampton double fatal - 1
- Merrimack rollover sends Mass. driver to hospital - 0
- Suit claims Hudson violates rights of panhandlers - 3
- Driver hits Rochester monument, rolls car and is trapped - 0
- Nashua firefighters put out two fires; 14 people forced out in Palm Street blaze - 0
- Two injured in late night car crash in Londonderry - 0
- Hampton Falls woman charged with striking Rye police officer with her car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 25
- Family of slain journalist James Foley calls for more action to save others - 1
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: A short history of the spice trade - 0
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist