Home » News » Public Safety
Man charged with reckless driving, dui for driving 125 mph down I-93 Monday
CONCORD – A 22-year old driver reached speeds of 125 mph down I-93 Monday afternoon before being arrested by state police at 12:30pm at the Hooksett Rest Area.
Ryan Lamb, 22, of Concord, was arrested and charged with reckless driving and driving under the influence. A passenger in the car, Samantha Guerin, 23, also of Concord, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
The car was initially clocked traveling southbound in Bow on laser but didn't stop until the Hooksett Rest Area, according to a press release.
A state police dispatcher said the make and model of the car driven by Lamb were not known nor noted in the report. No one was available Monday night to address those items either.
The NH State Police Special Enforcement Unit regularly interdicts elevated speed violations and other aggressive driving behaviors. Its members patrol across the state during commuter traffic periods and holiday travel times with the goal of keeping New Hampshire's roadways safe for all residents and visitors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Police officer, firefighter team up to rescue dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 1
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video