Home » News » Public Safety
Man charged with reckless driving, dui for driving 125 mph down I-93 Monday
CONCORD – A 22-year old driver reached speeds of 125 mph down I-93 Monday afternoon before being arrested by state police at 12:30pm at the Hooksett Rest Area.
Ryan Lamb, 22, of Concord, was arrested and charged with reckless driving and driving under the influence. A passenger in the car, Samantha Guerin, 23, also of Concord, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
The car was initially clocked traveling southbound in Bow on laser but didn't stop until the Hooksett Rest Area, according to a press release.
A state police dispatcher said the make and model of the car driven by Lamb were not known nor noted in the report. No one was available Monday night to address those items either.
The NH State Police Special Enforcement Unit regularly interdicts elevated speed violations and other aggressive driving behaviors. Its members patrol across the state during commuter traffic periods and holiday travel times with the goal of keeping New Hampshire's roadways safe for all residents and visitors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'