Home » News » Public Safety
Man charged with reckless driving, dui for driving 125 mph down I-93 Monday
CONCORD – A 22-year old driver reached speeds of 125 mph down I-93 Monday afternoon before being arrested by state police at 12:30pm at the Hooksett Rest Area.
Ryan Lamb, 22, of Concord, was arrested and charged with reckless driving and driving under the influence. A passenger in the car, Samantha Guerin, 23, also of Concord, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
The car was initially clocked traveling southbound in Bow on laser but didn't stop until the Hooksett Rest Area, according to a press release.
A state police dispatcher said the make and model of the car driven by Lamb were not known nor noted in the report. No one was available Monday night to address those items either.
The NH State Police Special Enforcement Unit regularly interdicts elevated speed violations and other aggressive driving behaviors. Its members patrol across the state during commuter traffic periods and holiday travel times with the goal of keeping New Hampshire's roadways safe for all residents and visitors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Report due soon on alleged abuse at neuro-rehab centers - 0
- Five state police cruisers among many accidents due to storm - 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Keene man killed in work accident in Troy Monday - 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bruins pleased with start in spite of injuries - 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 3
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 4
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers