Home » News » Public Safety
Man charged with reckless driving, dui for driving 125 mph down I-93 Monday
CONCORD – A 22-year old driver reached speeds of 125 mph down I-93 Monday afternoon before being arrested by state police at 12:30pm at the Hooksett Rest Area.
Ryan Lamb, 22, of Concord, was arrested and charged with reckless driving and driving under the influence. A passenger in the car, Samantha Guerin, 23, also of Concord, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
The car was initially clocked traveling southbound in Bow on laser but didn't stop until the Hooksett Rest Area, according to a press release.
A state police dispatcher said the make and model of the car driven by Lamb were not known nor noted in the report. No one was available Monday night to address those items either.
The NH State Police Special Enforcement Unit regularly interdicts elevated speed violations and other aggressive driving behaviors. Its members patrol across the state during commuter traffic periods and holiday travel times with the goal of keeping New Hampshire's roadways safe for all residents and visitors.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 4
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 4
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 1
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition