Home » News » Public Safety
Fund created to assist with funeral expenses for young Londonderry fire victim
LONDONDERRY - A memorial fund has been set up to assist with funeral expenses for the toddler who died from injuries received during last week's fire at Whispering Pines mobile home park.
Garrett Brycen Grice, 17 months old, died of smoke inhalation last Thursday following an accidental fire that destroyed his family's 17 Norwich Place home.
An unattended cooking fire was determined to be the cause.
Garrett is survived by his mother, Jennell Shields; father, Kevin Grice; and siblings Kevin Jr., William and Jayson.
Family members described the toddler as a happy child who was often smiling and enjoyed playing with his brothers.
Donations to the Garrett Grice Memorial Fund can be made at any local Citizens Bank branch.
Private memorial services will be held at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH