Home » News » Public Safety
Fund created to assist with funeral expenses for young Londonderry fire victim
LONDONDERRY - A memorial fund has been set up to assist with funeral expenses for the toddler who died from injuries received during last week's fire at Whispering Pines mobile home park.
Garrett Brycen Grice, 17 months old, died of smoke inhalation last Thursday following an accidental fire that destroyed his family's 17 Norwich Place home.
An unattended cooking fire was determined to be the cause.
Garrett is survived by his mother, Jennell Shields; father, Kevin Grice; and siblings Kevin Jr., William and Jayson.
Family members described the toddler as a happy child who was often smiling and enjoyed playing with his brothers.
Donations to the Garrett Grice Memorial Fund can be made at any local Citizens Bank branch.
Private memorial services will be held at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Hooksett vetos Pinkerton schools deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'