Home » News » Public Safety
Fund created to assist with funeral expenses for young Londonderry fire victim
LONDONDERRY - A memorial fund has been set up to assist with funeral expenses for the toddler who died from injuries received during last week's fire at Whispering Pines mobile home park.
Garrett Brycen Grice, 17 months old, died of smoke inhalation last Thursday following an accidental fire that destroyed his family's 17 Norwich Place home.
An unattended cooking fire was determined to be the cause.
Garrett is survived by his mother, Jennell Shields; father, Kevin Grice; and siblings Kevin Jr., William and Jayson.
Family members described the toddler as a happy child who was often smiling and enjoyed playing with his brothers.
Donations to the Garrett Grice Memorial Fund can be made at any local Citizens Bank branch.
Private memorial services will be held at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 0
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
- No cause yet in Woodshed restaurant fire - 0
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 4
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 9
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072