Men's Over 40 Hockey League
Dave Jack and Roger Lajeunesse each netted a pair of goals to lead Phaneuf Funeral Homes and Crematorium 7-4 over Billy's Sports Bar and Grill in Manchester's 40-plus hockey league in the first of two games last week.
Kevin Lewis, Dave Beliveau, and Mike Van Uden added the other three, with Van Uden chipping in two assists. Scott Green turned aside 34 shots for Phaneuf (6-2).
John Cail, Ken Proulx, Al Choinard, and Kevin Ahern each scored for Billy's (2-5-1), while Gerry Bergeron made 24 saves.
In the second game, Complete Team Outfitters.com defeated LeClerc State Farm Insurance 7-5 behind captain Eric Grant's two goals and an assist. Bruce Belanger, Jeff Smith, Dave L'Heureux, Guy Montminy and Darren Blais each had solo tallies for Complete Team (5-3-3). For LeClerc (4-4), Steve Smith led the way with a hat trick, while Mike Gamache and Jeff Champagne also scored. Sean Sullivan earned the win for CTO, making 26 saves, while Rocky Desrosiers had 30 for LeClerc.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kattar wins main event in MMA action in Salem - 0
- Pro bouts highlight Rockingham Park MMA card in Salem - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: The magic has returned to Fenway - 0
- MLB draft rich with NH talent - 0
- Red Sox stuck to their plan during draft - 0
- Salem boys take another v-ball title - 0
- LeBlanc paces Conant win over Somersworth for Division III baseball title - 0
- Perkins paces Pittsfield - 0
- State girls final tennis match gains attention for the wrong reason - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 24
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840