Firearms taken in Goffstown home burglary Christmas afternoon
GOFFSTOWN - Police are following leads on a burglary Tuesday afternoon that resulted in several firearms being stolen from the home.
Sgt. Eric Sereno said brute force was used to kick in the door at 3:45 p.m. Christmas afternoon.
Sereno said witnesses saw a car drive up, two people exit the car, bust into the home and drive off. The getaway vehicle is described as brown or tan car similar to a Toyota Camry in style with Massachusetts license plates. Scanner broadcasts Tuesday afternoon said the car's license plate had 238 as its last three numbers.
Police are asking anyone who may have information or saw any suspicious activity in the area of McGuigan Street and Timberwood Apartments to call (603) 497-4858.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs