Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Three teens charged in Peterborough home invasion
PETERBOROUGH - Three teenagers were arrested and charged with burglary after making an armed home invasion at 4:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve.
Dylan Cadorette, 17, of Bennington; Austin Cadorette, 17 of Antrim; and Isaac Lyons, 17 also of Antrim forced their way into a basement-level bedroom at 39 Lounsbury Lane where one of the intruders brandished a shotgun.
A 17-year-old who was sleeping in the room, confronted the intruders but was tackled and hit over the head with the butt of the shotgun by an intruder several times. After the victim referred to the intruders by name, they fled the home.
Two hours later, they were arrested when police from Peterborough, Bennington, Greenfield, Antrim, and Hancock went to a South Bennington residence and arrested the suspects.
The victim was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough where he was treated and released.
All three suspects were charged with burglary and held at the Valley Street Jail in Manchester on $50,000 cash bail each. They are due to be arraigned in Jaffrey-Peterborough Court today.
The case is still under investigation by Peterborough Police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
- Suspect in Hampstead home invasion seeks to have statements tossed - 0
- Lee police looking for vehicle involved in break-in - 0
- Hinsdale man arrested on prostitution charge - 0
- Gravestone vandalized in Exeter’s Winter Street Cemetery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- James Pindell's The Back Story: Does the grassroots approach still work? - 2
- Shaheen: 'Don't Import Candiate That Outsources Jobs' - 13
- Abandoned Property: Romney, Brownies and even J.D. Salinger are on the list, are you? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Levasseur back on MPD's case, but this time with numbers - 1
- Answers sought over dead ducks, geese - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Monitoring social media - 1
- Apple opens in Manchester - 0
- NHIAA football: Bedford hangs on, outlasts Concord - 0
Monitoring social media
More violence at Keene
Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy