Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Three teens charged in Peterborough home invasion
PETERBOROUGH - Three teenagers were arrested and charged with burglary after making an armed home invasion at 4:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve.
Dylan Cadorette, 17, of Bennington; Austin Cadorette, 17 of Antrim; and Isaac Lyons, 17 also of Antrim forced their way into a basement-level bedroom at 39 Lounsbury Lane where one of the intruders brandished a shotgun.
A 17-year-old who was sleeping in the room, confronted the intruders but was tackled and hit over the head with the butt of the shotgun by an intruder several times. After the victim referred to the intruders by name, they fled the home.
Two hours later, they were arrested when police from Peterborough, Bennington, Greenfield, Antrim, and Hancock went to a South Bennington residence and arrested the suspects.
The victim was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough where he was treated and released.
All three suspects were charged with burglary and held at the Valley Street Jail in Manchester on $50,000 cash bail each. They are due to be arraigned in Jaffrey-Peterborough Court today.
The case is still under investigation by Peterborough Police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?