Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Three teens charged in Peterborough home invasion
PETERBOROUGH - Three teenagers were arrested and charged with burglary after making an armed home invasion at 4:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve.
Dylan Cadorette, 17, of Bennington; Austin Cadorette, 17 of Antrim; and Isaac Lyons, 17 also of Antrim forced their way into a basement-level bedroom at 39 Lounsbury Lane where one of the intruders brandished a shotgun.
A 17-year-old who was sleeping in the room, confronted the intruders but was tackled and hit over the head with the butt of the shotgun by an intruder several times. After the victim referred to the intruders by name, they fled the home.
Two hours later, they were arrested when police from Peterborough, Bennington, Greenfield, Antrim, and Hancock went to a South Bennington residence and arrested the suspects.
The victim was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough where he was treated and released.
All three suspects were charged with burglary and held at the Valley Street Jail in Manchester on $50,000 cash bail each. They are due to be arraigned in Jaffrey-Peterborough Court today.
The case is still under investigation by Peterborough Police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424