June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Three teens charged in Peterborough home invasion
Teens accused of Peterborough home invasion arraigned
PETERBOROUGH - Three teenagers were arrested and charged with burglary after making an armed home invasion at 4:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve.
Dylan Cadorette, 17, of Bennington; Austin Cadorette, 17 of Antrim; and Isaac Lyons, 17 also of Antrim forced their way into a basement-level bedroom at 39 Lounsbury Lane where one of the intruders brandished a shotgun.
A 17-year-old who was sleeping in the room, confronted the intruders but was tackled and hit over the head with the butt of the shotgun by an intruder several times. After the victim referred to the intruders by name, they fled the home.
Two hours later, they were arrested when police from Peterborough, Bennington, Greenfield, Antrim, and Hancock went to a South Bennington residence and arrested the suspects.
The victim was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough where he was treated and released.
All three suspects were charged with burglary and held at the Valley Street Jail in Manchester on $50,000 cash bail each. They are due to be arraigned in Jaffrey-Peterborough Court today.
The case is still under investigation by Peterborough Police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424