Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Three teens charged in Peterborough home invasion
PETERBOROUGH - Three teenagers were arrested and charged with burglary after making an armed home invasion at 4:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve.
Dylan Cadorette, 17, of Bennington; Austin Cadorette, 17 of Antrim; and Isaac Lyons, 17 also of Antrim forced their way into a basement-level bedroom at 39 Lounsbury Lane where one of the intruders brandished a shotgun.
A 17-year-old who was sleeping in the room, confronted the intruders but was tackled and hit over the head with the butt of the shotgun by an intruder several times. After the victim referred to the intruders by name, they fled the home.
Two hours later, they were arrested when police from Peterborough, Bennington, Greenfield, Antrim, and Hancock went to a South Bennington residence and arrested the suspects.
The victim was taken to Monadnock Community Hospital in Peterborough where he was treated and released.
All three suspects were charged with burglary and held at the Valley Street Jail in Manchester on $50,000 cash bail each. They are due to be arraigned in Jaffrey-Peterborough Court today.
The case is still under investigation by Peterborough Police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 2
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 12
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917