Winter storm warnings for New Hampshire
The National Weather Service has posted winter storm warnings for the state, as a good-sized storm is expected to hit Wednesday night.
The alert issued for Southern New Hampshire has the warning in effect from 7 p.m. Wednesday to 1 a.m Friday. It calls for about a foot of snow and winds of 10-20 mph, with gusts up to 40 mph.
Click here for more from accuweather.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For most, no choice but to hit the roads for stormy holiday travel - 3
- Coast Guard issues weather warning to coastal boaters - 0
- Coast Guard issues weather warning to boaters - 0
- Man crushed by wind-felled tree in Laconia as powerful winds follow frigid air; thousands without power - 0
- Slick roads eyed for holiday - 0
- Granite Staters arrived in Philippines just after typhoon hit - 0
- Granite Staters fly out to Phillipines to help after typhoon - 0
- Strong winds cut power to thousands across New Hampshire - 0
- State acts to shore up Gorham dam - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 6
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 1
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'