Electric shock in Rochester sends child to hospitalBy JOHN QUINN
Union Leader Correspondent
December 26. 2012 12:44PM
ROCHESTER - A child was sent to the hospital after receiving an electric shock on Kim Lane Wednesday morning.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 10:50 a.m. after receiving a report of possible electric shock at 7 Kim Lane, according to Fire Lt. Dennis Dube.
Dube said the matter is under investigation by police.
Dube said paramedics transported the child to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, but he could not release the child's identity, age, condition or other details about the incident.