Home » News » Public Safety
Electric shock in Rochester sends child to hospital
ROCHESTER – A child was sent to the hospital after receiving an electric shock on Kim Lane Wednesday morning.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 10:50 a.m. after receiving a report of possible electric shock at 7 Kim Lane, according to Fire Lt. Dennis Dube.
Dube said the matter is under investigation by police.
Dube said paramedics transported the child to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, but he could not release the child's identity, age, condition or other details about the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- All safe following early-morning Manchester blaze on West Side - 2
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 4
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 0
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 26
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 7
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings