Mass to be said in Polish on Friday in Claremont
CLAREMONT - The parishioners of St Joseph Church, 58 Elm Street, announce the continuation of a tradition that started two years ago.
In response to requests by church members who were raised in Poland and miss hearing the Catholic Mass spoken in the Polish language, the Rev. George Majka agreed to do so between Christmas and the New Year.
The tradition continues and this year, the third annual Polish Mass and pot luck supper will be held on Friday, Dec. 28, at 7 p.m.
Everyone is welcome to attend, not just those who are from Poland or speak the language.
Those attending the supper are asked to bring a hot or cold dish.
Monetary donations are always welcome to help defray some of the costs of running the event.
For more information, call, 542-1773.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 13
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
- Doing 'less with less' Is that Gov. Hassan's new motto? - 11
- Washington Jeanne: Will Shaheen face her state? - 44
- McWages: They're about value - 82
- Night lights: Francestown freaks out - 1
- Outrage du jour Garcia, Sullivan and victimhood - 31
- Cyber Monday alarm: The sales tax monster rises - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 2
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466