Mass to be said in Polish on Friday in Claremont
CLAREMONT - The parishioners of St Joseph Church, 58 Elm Street, announce the continuation of a tradition that started two years ago.
In response to requests by church members who were raised in Poland and miss hearing the Catholic Mass spoken in the Polish language, the Rev. George Majka agreed to do so between Christmas and the New Year.
The tradition continues and this year, the third annual Polish Mass and pot luck supper will be held on Friday, Dec. 28, at 7 p.m.
Everyone is welcome to attend, not just those who are from Poland or speak the language.
Those attending the supper are asked to bring a hot or cold dish.
Monetary donations are always welcome to help defray some of the costs of running the event.
For more information, call, 542-1773.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- St. George Greek Orthodox pastor heads west - 0
- Pope calls Foleys to offer his condolences - 0
- Inaugural organ concert at Wolfeboro church Aug. 27 - 0
- Knights of Columbus assists with Manchester church renovations - 0
- Religion calendar for NH, beginning Aug. 21 - 0
- St. Luke parish in Plaistow to hold yard sale - 0
- Manchester educator explores history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust - 0
- Hope Chapel Nashua plans a little fun on Saturday - 0
- Haitian choir sings in Hollis on Sunday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate