Bishop announces pastoral assignments
MANCHESTER - Manchester Bishop Peter A. Libasci announced the following pastoral assignments earlier this month:
The Rev. Gerard J. Dion returned from an extended leave of absence and began part-time ministry primarily at Nashua hospitals on December 1.
The Rev. A. Steven Marcoux III resigned as pastor of St. Matthew Parish in Windham and will join the Missionaries of Our Lady of La Salette effective Jan. 1.
Fr. Paul Belhumeur, of the Missionaries of Our Lady of La Salette, will be temporary administrator of St. Matthew effective Dec. 26 and remain there until a new pastor is appointed.
St. Matthew Parish will be open for applications in the near future.
The Rev. Damian Umeokeke, a priest from the Diocese of Onitsha, Nigeria, has been assigned as the Amoskeag Deanery Chaplain primarily for Elliot Hospital and also to cover some nursing homes.
His appointment began Dec. 1.
He will live at St. Anthony Parish, Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Inspiring sight in downtown Nashua on Good Friday - 0
- Salem church's Guatemala mission brings blessings - 0
- St. Margaret’s to remember veterans - 0
- Copter egg drop set - 0
- Passover marks time to celebrate faith, history - 0
- Construction begins on new Kingdom Hall for Jehovah’s Witness congregation in Manchester - 2
- Office of Tenebrae at St. Joseph’s - 0
- Communal Seder set for 1st day of Passover - 0
- Dionne, O'Keefe to receive de Porres award at White Mass - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'