Bishop announces pastoral assignments
MANCHESTER - Manchester Bishop Peter A. Libasci announced the following pastoral assignments earlier this month:
The Rev. Gerard J. Dion returned from an extended leave of absence and began part-time ministry primarily at Nashua hospitals on December 1.
The Rev. A. Steven Marcoux III resigned as pastor of St. Matthew Parish in Windham and will join the Missionaries of Our Lady of La Salette effective Jan. 1.
Fr. Paul Belhumeur, of the Missionaries of Our Lady of La Salette, will be temporary administrator of St. Matthew effective Dec. 26 and remain there until a new pastor is appointed.
St. Matthew Parish will be open for applications in the near future.
The Rev. Damian Umeokeke, a priest from the Diocese of Onitsha, Nigeria, has been assigned as the Amoskeag Deanery Chaplain primarily for Elliot Hospital and also to cover some nursing homes.
His appointment began Dec. 1.
He will live at St. Anthony Parish, Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fetal homicide: A compromise at last? - 4
- Freedom & discovery: A mathematician gets noticed - 0
- Preventing Newtown: Background checks won’t - 29
- Taunting taxpayers: Manchester teachers union won’t budge - 35
- Insurance choices: Shaheen, Shea-Porter, Kuster mislead - 19
- Looking for Abigail: Public can help find her - 3
- Riding lessons: DRED improves horse rules - 5
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 15
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466