Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Tilton police search for robber
TILTON - Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Stafford Food and Beverage store at gunpoint Thursday night.
A clerk called police shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday to say she'd been robbed by a man described as white, 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 9 inches tall, 160 to 170 pounds with a thin build wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt or jacket and dark-colored pants, police said. He was also wearing a dark or black mask on his face and a dark or black hat, police said.
The man pointed a black, semi-automatic handgun at the clerk and demanded cash before fleeing on foot behind the store, which is at 311 West Main St., toward Academy Road and Prospect Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 286-4442 or anonymously at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917