Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Tilton police search for robber
TILTON - Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Stafford Food and Beverage store at gunpoint Thursday night.
A clerk called police shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday to say she'd been robbed by a man described as white, 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 9 inches tall, 160 to 170 pounds with a thin build wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt or jacket and dark-colored pants, police said. He was also wearing a dark or black mask on his face and a dark or black hat, police said.
The man pointed a black, semi-automatic handgun at the clerk and demanded cash before fleeing on foot behind the store, which is at 311 West Main St., toward Academy Road and Prospect Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 286-4442 or anonymously at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
- Steady voter turnout in Amherst - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus