Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
In jail, more charges for Farmington man
DOVER - A Farmington man who is already in jail was indicted this month in connection with a burglary in October.
Donald Nisbet, 27, of 77 Bunker St. Apt. 1 in Farmington, who is currently being held in Strafford County Jail, was charged Dec. 20 with burglary and tampering with a witness stalking stemming from an incident along Sycamore Boulevard in Farmington Oct. 14.
According to the indictments, which were handed up by a Strafford County grand jury, Nisbet allegedly induced Sarah White Oct. 24 to withhold testimony or information from the police. White, 24, was arrested Oct. 31 on a charge of falsifying physical evidence for allegedly destroying items before police searched her home at 55 Sycamore Blvd.
Gerard Gardner, 22, of 69 Chestnut Hill Road #3 in Rochester, was also charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit burglary as police believe he is an accomplice of Nisbet.
Nisbet was also previously charged with two other counts of burglary for incidents at other homes. In October, Nisbet was arrested with robbery, burglary, criminal threatening, false imprisonment, obstructing report of crime or injury, resisting arrest and five counts of criminal mischief in connection with two incidents along Sycamore Boulevard. Nisbet, who was arrested for allegedly attempted to flee the area and fight with officers following a disturbance at a home, was later tied into a previous incident on the street involving an 85-year-old local woman.
Nisbet is scheduled to be arraigned Jan. 3 at 9 a.m.
- - - - - - - -
April Guilmet may be reached at AGuilmet@newstote.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 1
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 28
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483