Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
In jail, more charges for Farmington man
DOVER - A Farmington man who is already in jail was indicted this month in connection with a burglary in October.
Donald Nisbet, 27, of 77 Bunker St. Apt. 1 in Farmington, who is currently being held in Strafford County Jail, was charged Dec. 20 with burglary and tampering with a witness stalking stemming from an incident along Sycamore Boulevard in Farmington Oct. 14.
According to the indictments, which were handed up by a Strafford County grand jury, Nisbet allegedly induced Sarah White Oct. 24 to withhold testimony or information from the police. White, 24, was arrested Oct. 31 on a charge of falsifying physical evidence for allegedly destroying items before police searched her home at 55 Sycamore Blvd.
Gerard Gardner, 22, of 69 Chestnut Hill Road #3 in Rochester, was also charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit burglary as police believe he is an accomplice of Nisbet.
Nisbet was also previously charged with two other counts of burglary for incidents at other homes. In October, Nisbet was arrested with robbery, burglary, criminal threatening, false imprisonment, obstructing report of crime or injury, resisting arrest and five counts of criminal mischief in connection with two incidents along Sycamore Boulevard. Nisbet, who was arrested for allegedly attempted to flee the area and fight with officers following a disturbance at a home, was later tied into a previous incident on the street involving an 85-year-old local woman.
Nisbet is scheduled to be arraigned Jan. 3 at 9 a.m.
- - - - - - - -
April Guilmet may be reached at AGuilmet@newstote.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917