Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Maine man indicted for alleged sexual assault of Dover teen
DOVER – A Maine man could be sentenced up to 42 years in prison for allegedly assaulting a local teenager less than half his age this summer.
On Dec. 20, a Strafford County grand jury handed down a six-count indictment against Frank McNeice, 44, of 84 Dawson St., South Berwick, Maine, including two counts of felonious sexual assault, two counts of falsifying physical evidence and two counts of witness tampering.
On Aug. 2, McNeice allegedly sexually assaulted a 15-year-old Dover girl twice, according to the indictments.
The following day, McNeice allegedly altered, destroyed, concealed or removed a futon mattress and some towels in order to impair a potential investigation. He also allegedly attempted to encourage a man and another woman to provide false information to police, according to the indictments.
Felonious sexual assault, falsifying physical evidence and witness tampering are all Class B felonies, which could each result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison and a $4,000 fine per charge, if convicted.
McNeice is scheduled to be arraigned in Strafford County Superior Court Jan. 3 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424