Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Maine man indicted for alleged sexual assault of Dover teen
DOVER – A Maine man could be sentenced up to 42 years in prison for allegedly assaulting a local teenager less than half his age this summer.
On Dec. 20, a Strafford County grand jury handed down a six-count indictment against Frank McNeice, 44, of 84 Dawson St., South Berwick, Maine, including two counts of felonious sexual assault, two counts of falsifying physical evidence and two counts of witness tampering.
On Aug. 2, McNeice allegedly sexually assaulted a 15-year-old Dover girl twice, according to the indictments.
The following day, McNeice allegedly altered, destroyed, concealed or removed a futon mattress and some towels in order to impair a potential investigation. He also allegedly attempted to encourage a man and another woman to provide false information to police, according to the indictments.
Felonious sexual assault, falsifying physical evidence and witness tampering are all Class B felonies, which could each result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison and a $4,000 fine per charge, if convicted.
McNeice is scheduled to be arraigned in Strafford County Superior Court Jan. 3 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 15
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483