Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Maine man indicted for alleged sexual assault of Dover teen
DOVER – A Maine man could be sentenced up to 42 years in prison for allegedly assaulting a local teenager less than half his age this summer.
On Dec. 20, a Strafford County grand jury handed down a six-count indictment against Frank McNeice, 44, of 84 Dawson St., South Berwick, Maine, including two counts of felonious sexual assault, two counts of falsifying physical evidence and two counts of witness tampering.
On Aug. 2, McNeice allegedly sexually assaulted a 15-year-old Dover girl twice, according to the indictments.
The following day, McNeice allegedly altered, destroyed, concealed or removed a futon mattress and some towels in order to impair a potential investigation. He also allegedly attempted to encourage a man and another woman to provide false information to police, according to the indictments.
Felonious sexual assault, falsifying physical evidence and witness tampering are all Class B felonies, which could each result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison and a $4,000 fine per charge, if convicted.
McNeice is scheduled to be arraigned in Strafford County Superior Court Jan. 3 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917