May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Maine man indicted for alleged sexual assault of Dover teen
DOVER – A Maine man could be sentenced up to 42 years in prison for allegedly assaulting a local teenager less than half his age this summer.
On Dec. 20, a Strafford County grand jury handed down a six-count indictment against Frank McNeice, 44, of 84 Dawson St., South Berwick, Maine, including two counts of felonious sexual assault, two counts of falsifying physical evidence and two counts of witness tampering.
On Aug. 2, McNeice allegedly sexually assaulted a 15-year-old Dover girl twice, according to the indictments.
The following day, McNeice allegedly altered, destroyed, concealed or removed a futon mattress and some towels in order to impair a potential investigation. He also allegedly attempted to encourage a man and another woman to provide false information to police, according to the indictments.
Felonious sexual assault, falsifying physical evidence and witness tampering are all Class B felonies, which could each result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison and a $4,000 fine per charge, if convicted.
McNeice is scheduled to be arraigned in Strafford County Superior Court Jan. 3 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424