Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Maine man indicted for alleged sexual assault of Dover teen
DOVER – A Maine man could be sentenced up to 42 years in prison for allegedly assaulting a local teenager less than half his age this summer.
On Dec. 20, a Strafford County grand jury handed down a six-count indictment against Frank McNeice, 44, of 84 Dawson St., South Berwick, Maine, including two counts of felonious sexual assault, two counts of falsifying physical evidence and two counts of witness tampering.
On Aug. 2, McNeice allegedly sexually assaulted a 15-year-old Dover girl twice, according to the indictments.
The following day, McNeice allegedly altered, destroyed, concealed or removed a futon mattress and some towels in order to impair a potential investigation. He also allegedly attempted to encourage a man and another woman to provide false information to police, according to the indictments.
Felonious sexual assault, falsifying physical evidence and witness tampering are all Class B felonies, which could each result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison and a $4,000 fine per charge, if convicted.
McNeice is scheduled to be arraigned in Strafford County Superior Court Jan. 3 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917