Home » News » Public Safety
Accident closes Route 16 in Albany
ALBANY – An accident in Albany on Route 16 closed the busy north south highway around 12:30 p.m. on Thursday.
The Carroll County Sheriff’s Department reported that as of 1:45 p.m., one lane of traffic has reopened. The Sheriff’s Department and the NH State Police referred all questions to Conway Fire and Rescue, who were still at the scene.
Local radio station WMVW is reporting that the accident involved to SUVs and that there were no personal injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 2
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 9
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 1
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 1
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?