Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Tractor trailer blocks Green St. in Somersworth
SOMERSWORTH – Despite the wind-driven snow, there have been very few accidents or incidents. Police and firefighters attribute this to the fact many people are on vacation or avoiding travel.
A tractor trailer slid across the road and blocked Green Street earlier this morning in downtown Somersworth.
Another vehicle slipped off Ridge Road in Farmington and a few cars drove off the roads in Lee.
Farmington Sgt. John Drury said there is little traffic since very few drivers decided to brave the elements and schools are all out on winter break.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 0
- AG says Rockingham County attorney probe 'substantially complete' - 0
- Nashua mayor says finance committee lacked authority to table buying dump trucks - 0
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 2
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief