Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Tractor trailer blocks Green St. in Somersworth
SOMERSWORTH – Despite the wind-driven snow, there have been very few accidents or incidents. Police and firefighters attribute this to the fact many people are on vacation or avoiding travel.
A tractor trailer slid across the road and blocked Green Street earlier this morning in downtown Somersworth.
Another vehicle slipped off Ridge Road in Farmington and a few cars drove off the roads in Lee.
Farmington Sgt. John Drury said there is little traffic since very few drivers decided to brave the elements and schools are all out on winter break.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 3
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 0
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
- 9th-inning error sends Red Sox to third straight loss - 0
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers