Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Tractor trailer blocks Green St. in Somersworth
SOMERSWORTH – Despite the wind-driven snow, there have been very few accidents or incidents. Police and firefighters attribute this to the fact many people are on vacation or avoiding travel.
A tractor trailer slid across the road and blocked Green Street earlier this morning in downtown Somersworth.
Another vehicle slipped off Ridge Road in Farmington and a few cars drove off the roads in Lee.
Farmington Sgt. John Drury said there is little traffic since very few drivers decided to brave the elements and schools are all out on winter break.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
- Nashua assessment tests miss the mark - 1
- St. A's board of trustees responds to criticism of graduation change - 2
- Officials proposing cutting Derry school budget by $1.4 million - 0
- St. Anselm in a stir over graduation date change - 13
- Nashua schools struggle to find more time for middle-school math - 0
- Former Gov. Lynch chosen for PSU Robert Frost award - 0
- Keene State College gets funding to further biology research - 0
- Anti-bully message on display at Pinkerton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'