Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Spaulding forfeits today's hockey tournament game
Unable to arrange for a bus ride after earlier saying it would make it to Manchester for today's 4 p.m. game in the Bauer Christmas Hockey Classic, Spaulding High of Rochester announced this afternoon that it would forfeit the game to Bedford.
All other games will take place as scheduled: Merrimack vs. Trinity of Manchester at 2 p.m., Hanover vs. Manchester Central at 6 p.m., and Manchester Memorial vs. Goffstown at 8 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG asked to investigate Hemingway campaign donations after complaint filed by Grantham attorney with Sununu ties - 1
- Former Derry town administrator guilty of indecent exposure - 1
- Meredith man faces arson charge in Landmark Inn fire in Laconia - 0
- Three teens sent to area hospitals after crash on Blackwater Road at Rochester-Dover border - 0
- Good Samaritans track down man accused of stealing purse - 0
- Concord man charged in downtown stabbing - 0
- GPS leads police to truck; vehicle breaks lead to arrest - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Brian’s Ride Home benefits Afghanistan veteran - 0
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt
Poll: Brown makes gains on Sen. Shaheen