Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Derry crews monitoring snowfall
Windham fire and rescue personnel responded to a two-car accident on Rte. 93 North on Thursday morning as heavy snow blanketed the area. (Adam Swift)
DERRY - Public works crews were out last night shortly after midnight to keep pace with the post-Christmas snow storm, according to public works director Mike Fowler.
Crews were primarily plowing and applying salt as moderate snow continued to fall into the late morning.
Although there had been a changeover to rain and mixed snow just south of Derry, the changeover had yet to hit Derry.
Fowler said crews would continue to keep an eye on the forecast and see if the snow would change to rain.
Snow and icy conditions caused several accidents on Rte. 93 North in Windham and Derry late Thursday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition