Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester hockey tournament games are on
Day 2 of the Bauer Christmas Hockey Classic will proceed as scheduled Thursday afternoon at Manchester's JFK Coliseum. Merrimack High and Trinity of Manchester will play the day's first game at 2 p.m., followed by Bedford and Spaulding of Rochester at 4, Hanover and Manchester Central at 6, and Manchester Memorial and Goffstown at 8.
Trinity, Spaulding, Memorial and Central were the Day 1 winners.
The tournament continues Friday and concludes Saturday, with the championship game scheduled for 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Surprise, surprise: Obamacare funds abortions - 59
- Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over - 8
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 12
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 28
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 6
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 2
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 1
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over