Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Hundreds of PSNH customers lose power in Derry, Windham after motorists hits pole
WINDHAM - A motorist collided with a utility pole near the Derry town line early Thursday morning, leaving hundreds of PSNH customers in the dark, company officials reported.
At 9 a.m. around 900 Windham customers and 400 Derry customers were without power. But two hours later, the power had been restored to many affected areas.
Shortly before 11 a.m., power had been restored to all of the Derry customers, though around 235 Windham customers remained in the dark.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 0
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Man dies, toddler rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 1
- Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate - 3
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate