Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Hundreds of PSNH customers lose power in Derry, Windham after motorists hits pole
WINDHAM - A motorist collided with a utility pole near the Derry town line early Thursday morning, leaving hundreds of PSNH customers in the dark, company officials reported.
At 9 a.m. around 900 Windham customers and 400 Derry customers were without power. But two hours later, the power had been restored to many affected areas.
Shortly before 11 a.m., power had been restored to all of the Derry customers, though around 235 Windham customers remained in the dark.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 1
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name