Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Hundreds of PSNH customers lose power in Derry, Windham after motorists hits pole
WINDHAM - A motorist collided with a utility pole near the Derry town line early Thursday morning, leaving hundreds of PSNH customers in the dark, company officials reported.
At 9 a.m. around 900 Windham customers and 400 Derry customers were without power. But two hours later, the power had been restored to many affected areas.
Shortly before 11 a.m., power had been restored to all of the Derry customers, though around 235 Windham customers remained in the dark.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 4
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?