Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Hundreds of PSNH customers lose power in Derry, Windham after motorists hits pole
WINDHAM - A motorist collided with a utility pole near the Derry town line early Thursday morning, leaving hundreds of PSNH customers in the dark, company officials reported.
At 9 a.m. around 900 Windham customers and 400 Derry customers were without power. But two hours later, the power had been restored to many affected areas.
Shortly before 11 a.m., power had been restored to all of the Derry customers, though around 235 Windham customers remained in the dark.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 1
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans