Manchester hockey tournament games are on
Day 2 of the Bauer Christmas Hockey Classic will proceed as scheduled Thursday afternoon at Manchester's JFK Coliseum. Merrimack High and Trinity of Manchester will play the day's first game at 2 p.m., followed by Bedford and Spaulding of Rochester at 4, Hanover and Manchester Central at 6, and Manchester Memorial and Goffstown at 8.
Trinity, Spaulding, Memorial and Central were the Day 1 winners.
The tournament continues Friday and concludes Saturday, with the championship game scheduled for 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Mont Vernon murder mastermind drops appeal, citing 'personal and moral' reasons - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840