Manchester hockey tournament games are on
Day 2 of the Bauer Christmas Hockey Classic will proceed as scheduled Thursday afternoon at Manchester's JFK Coliseum. Merrimack High and Trinity of Manchester will play the day's first game at 2 p.m., followed by Bedford and Spaulding of Rochester at 4, Hanover and Manchester Central at 6, and Manchester Memorial and Goffstown at 8.
Trinity, Spaulding, Memorial and Central were the Day 1 winners.
The tournament continues Friday and concludes Saturday, with the championship game scheduled for 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- They’ve come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840