Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Downtown Concord burglaries leave question marks
CONCORD — Police are investigating a series of daytime burglaries near the city's downtown area.
Police said the burglaries, which happened between Dec. 3 and Thursday, all happened between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. at homes on South Spring, North Spring, Rumford and Lincoln streets. Police said the man, described as white and 20 to 30 years old, may have been going door-to-door in the area offering to shovel snow before the latest incident, which happened about 2:30 p.m. Thursday on Lincoln Street.
A witness reported seeing a man at the back door of a residence, which had been forced open. The man ran away when the witness asked him what he was doing there, police said.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
- Suspect in Hampstead home invasion seeks to have statements tossed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Canaan man killed when car falls on him - 0
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- Canaan man dies after vehicle falls on him - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Crunch time and the dollars are flying in NH races - 0
- Vickers earns first pole in five years - 0
- James Pindell's The Back Story: Does the grassroots approach still work? - 4
- Shaheen: 'Don't Import Candiate That Outsources Jobs' - 22
- Abandoned Property: Romney, Brownies and even J.D. Salinger are on the list, are you? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Levasseur back on MPD's case, but this time with numbers - 5
Monitoring social media
More violence at Keene
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
Sprague seeks more assets from Fuller Oil
More violence at Keene